Monday 5 May 2014

Assalamualaikum, jawab laa nak kalau nak dapat pahal

Holla,Hai,Hello :)

Soo, today's story is about me getting into form 6. OMG! Yaa, I know, susah and what so ever. Well, I need to use my brain. I need to active my brain. My brain is resting for too long now. Its time to get back to work.
So, I was chosen to go to Methodist Boys School. Maybe because im from Methodist Girls School. Soo, a brief talk about that school. Its BIG! I mean theres alot of building. They even got thier own muzium-,- . You could get lost there. HAHA.

Well, I choose form 6 rather than going to college is because:
1. Its the money problem
2.Waiting for IPTA result
3. Bored sitting at home
4. Need saving. HAHA
5. My wishlist to be in sekolah campur achieve!

Well, wany tak aim on STPM. If I got any tawaran from IPTA I'm sure I'll grab it. But if I'm comfortable in that school and feel like that subject that I take is senang or boleh tahan I think I'll stay.

But there's also problem taking form 6 :
1. They have kokorikulum (im sure all student hate it)
2. They have sports day
3. They have extra meetings
4. Wearing school uniform
5. Waking up early to school
6. Going home by bus while waiting my JPJ test settled!
7. Boys flirting (because im a shy and penakut kind of girl)
8. Going back home late

Well, ITS LIKE NORMAL SCHOOL!

I thought hari ni is just a day where you come and sign in to school,give documents,listen too instruction or etc. and going home as early as it can and not coming back tomorrow because class start on the next month.

                                                    but, NOOOOOO!!!!

 You come to school with SCHOOL UNIFORM,SCHOOL SHOES,NOT COLOURED HAIR,CERAMAH ALL WEEK!

                                            

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   But, i'll try to fit in.  Okey? Wish me luck! Chao! Assalamualaikum. Jawaab la klau nak dapat pahala:)


No comments:

Post a Comment