Thursday 2 January 2014

Assalamualaikum .
Have you ever feel very guilt before? 2 years before, wany ada bestfriend bestfriend yang tak pernah hampakan wany and tak pernah backstab wany. But, with my silly mistake,wany gaduh dgn diaorang and transfer to a new school and find a new friends. I found a friend. I trust her so much and swear not to do the same mistake. I tell her almost everything. I stand up for her. But, when kami dah tak sama kelas,she started to change. She found a new friend. Well, I think they are bestfriend now. Yela, everywhere together. Balik skolah pun together. So, at first bestfriend mana yg tak jeles kan. So, I diam.

One day bestfriend dia tu excident and takdapat nak datang sekolah. And during the period masa bestfriend dia tu tak datang, dia selalu dduk dgn wany and tell alot of things and we act like normal again. But apparently sebaik saja the first day kawan baik dia tu dtg sekolah muka wany pun dia dah taknak pandang. And from that moment I found out yg dia tu dah tak worth it. Dia rapat dgn wany pun because Im totally sure dia nak korek rahsia and make it bad dekat bestfriend baru dia tu. So, wany amek tindakan untuk tidak berkawan dgn orang yg mcm tu.

Then after sebulan kisah ni berlalu, my bestfriend from my ex school yg wany gaduh sampai tukar sekolah and everything tu text me and say how much she miss me. At that point, wany rasa bersalah sgt sebab pernah bergaduh dgn diaorang. Actually gaduh pun sebab taknak dia ke jalan yg salah. Ada lah misunderstanding sikit membuatkan kami bergaduh. Now, walaupun dah berbaik balik everytime when we jumpa balik. Everything is different. I feel like im an outsiders dari diaorg. I dont know a thing about what they are talking about and I feel like a stranger.

From now on, I make a promise to not to do that again and to be very carefull bila nak cari teman. Now, my only bestfriend is my only boyfriend. I hope he didn't leave me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment