Friday 28 December 2012

1 more years!

Assalamualaikumss people! Looking great ha today? (like i can see you through the screen -,-) Anyway,have a wonderful time reading my blogs :)

1 more years for what? Ah, i feel like i'm still day dreams! I have 1 more years lagi to wake up in the morning wearing uniform,take school bus to go to school! Rasa macam i just baru masuk form 1 last year. After next year im going to catch my dreams. Being fashion designer like i always wanted. Being famous with my design just like in my dreams. Being rich!. Go to an amazing trip with my parents! working! enjoy my time with my friends! and finally finding someone who's meant to be with ME!

Ah,thats tough! If you don't know me and trying to know me it will be hard forr you MAN!
I'm looking for a man, not a boy. They need to have alot of patience controlling my attitude. Because some time I can be UNMATURED (hahaha,buat malu ja) But,the best part of me is,i'm a shy type and i'm very caring (wahh,puji diri sendri :P) And loyalty is me. HAHA. Dah-dah. Sekarang is not the time for you to mengorat me because i'm seeing someone <--- :) . Nah,he just my type and im hoping he's the one.
AMIN~

I wonder why some people tak percaya yang long term relationship tak boleh tahan lama. For me,if you love that person (dengan ikhlas!) and you care them much, theres nothing to loose right? Maybe it's your luck dapat kenal your jodoh awal. ALHAMDULILLAH la. You know what? Im aiming for that. I want those type of long term relationship. Terpulang pada individu lah kan. Getting to marry the person that you know in those long term? It's good right? But there is also negative part in it. Sometimes people get boring too. Its mostly related to guys. They get bored and thats why they end it up. Hahh! Whatever! Kalau dah jodoh tak lari kemana (he said once to me)


I trust ALLAH. He knows the best for me! May the best men win!

No comments:

Post a Comment