Saturday 29 December 2012

Life

Hello there strangers. Welcome to my site. You're allowed to read my side and I hope you've got some inspiration by it. But,remember saying shit things about my site is not allowed. Hehe.

There's alot of things that i have been through my life. There's trouble happen everywhere. Happiness comes along just only like for a second. Then,back to the trouble again. Like im 16 years old. And they act like i'm 6 years old. Ouh,you cannot do that!Ouh,you cannot eat that!Ouh,you cannot wear that!Ouh,you cannot friend with them!Ou,you cannot go out with your friends!Ouh,you cannot friends with guy like that type! Just,when will they STOP?

Look,i know they wanted me to stay out of trouble and wanted people to say that they care about their child. But,isn't it fake? maybe they thought that its okey. Its just not the time yet. But do they know what the child's feel? Yeah,maybe you always take them out to the mall on the weekend but is your child happy about that? You can just buy what they want and thats make you think that they are happy? They didnt need anything other than memories. Good memories. You know what i meant?

I never felt FREEDOM FOREVER before. I just felt FREEDOM FOR THE DAY sometimes. I don't know if there some one else pernah experience this. But,its been 16 years i've been waiting.

But,i never complain anything to my parents.I know that they know the best. So,its part of my life now. I never bother waiting actually. But sometimes you just need someone to know right?


No comments:

Post a Comment